Voices of Angels
Lamont Casting Agency is increasingly carving itself a niche for being a provider of excellent voiceovers.
Recently, agency members have provided the voices for an array of cameos and commercials for TV, video and radio.
Agency member and drama school pupil 16-year-old George Miller tackled a difficult subject in a video about about ACEs (adverse childhood experiences) and how they go on to affect people in later life. George provided the teenage voice of a man at different stages in his life. The video will be used by councils nationwide.
Twelve-year-old Elizabeth McEvilly has done many voiceovers through the years. Her latest is for Wilko.
Other pupils in demand, after impressing with their clear and characterful voices, are 13-year-old Joe Houghton, 10-year-old Dominic McEvilly, 11-year-old Grace Wingate and 13-year-old Georgia Taft.
Georgia also recently successfully auditioned for the NYT so will be heading to London this summer to take part in their two-week residential course.
Keep speaking up, guys!
- Success at Sefton!
- ‘Triple Threat’ McEvilly
- Mathematics and dramatics prove a winner!
- Kathryn’s Monologue Magic
- Lovely Erin Hits Another High Note!
- Multi-talented Chans
- Success for Simon!
- Peachy role for Oliver
- Isobel and Catarina on Citv
- My Brilliant Friend on Radio
- Success home AND abroad!
- NYT Hat-Trick!
- Voices of Angels
- Fairy-tale time for Evie and Lori-Jo
- Lovely Lauren on stage and screen
- Hollyaoks Casting Director visits Lamont Studios
- Rosa revels in revelation!
- Panto Season – here we come!
- Talented Lucas Gives Us More!
- Summer in the City with NYT